Saturday, October 16, 2010

Guan yu, good news

Posted Image
1st page of Uncle Choi's script listing the names of directors, assistant directors, scriptwriter, script supervisors. Still no updated news on its title or main leads or cast members

10/6 19:26 Today did a makeover tryout for TVB’s sales presentation program. My portrayal is………. 2nd Brother Guan Yu ! Haha! Didn’t expect that, did you? I, too, did not expect that! How did it turn out? You all will get to see it later. Frankly speaking, I myself didn’t expect the outcome to be that way… will be secretive for now! Heehee! Meanwhile, the preparation for Uncle Choi’s new series is now in full swing; it is a good script, I’ve to “add extra oil” (ka yao)! Today, lots and lots of good news; very happy, and wish everybody’s happy, too!

xx Take all into the heart, thank you all for your support! Maybe...can think of me as a subpar man of letters or a poet….often melancholy! But as a person? Most important is adhering to principles!

20:48 Who is good to me, I know! Genuine or phony, I see through it all.
20:24 Can’t tell, can only hold backPosted Image
20:12 I am afraid I can’t sleep!
19:59 Today have lots of good news that can’t be told.
19:55 Guan Yu is for the sales presentation program, but the outcome, hmm, see it first then talk. Heehee!
19:42 No need to fantasize, you’ll know when the time comes! Posted ImageIn the middle of the new series, it (sales presentation) will commence! Posted Image
19:38 Haha! Good evening, little piggies!


TN:an except of Steven's tweets
*icons=did not insert all of Steven's icons attached to his tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment