Saturday, October 2, 2010

red nose, friend

steven weibo
10/3 6:00
Posted Image

I have a friend; regardless meet up or not, still that one friend!
I have a friend; regardless ups or downs, still that one friend!
I have a friend; regardless the moods, still that one friend!
Who is that friend?
Whoever the friend is, that’s who the friend is!
Wish: smooth sailing, and all is well!


Posted Image
10/2 14:22 Only just realized that after a ballgame, my face gets extremely red, especially the nose. Though not necessarily “中原一點紅”, (possibly a pun= a dot of red at the center of a plain; it is also the nickname for a powerful swordsman, Zhong yuan Yi dian hong, in “Chu Liu Xiang” story. ) I couldn’t help but laugh at seeing myself looking thus! Obviously clad from head to toe in the mighty combat gear of Bumblebee (TN: The Transformers),and yet there’s that red nose… maybe next time I should change into a blue combat gear, maybe would look cuter! Haha! Wishing everybody a golden weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment