Saturday, October 16, 2010

september

Steven weibo:
Posted Image
9/8/2010 9:52 The ball court is a place that can always evoke energy and happiness

**************
9/8/2010 15:42
Posted Image
This is my second set of game, played from 9 o’clock till now. Tired, but happy!

TN: A most unglamorous Steven, but all the more real.

9/8 xx You all don’t have to worry about me, or misunderstand that I’m unhappy. I’m fine. Writing can evoke all kinds of emotions. Don’t worry!

9/8 xx Let me tell you all. The character in the new series is great. Lots of space for free expressions and showcasing.
The Imperial Palace bodyguard, excellent martial arts! Awesome! Haha!


xx = posting time unknown.

Posted Image
Fala Chen's weibo 9/7/2010 20:50 Profited from misfortune -
Ah Go pitied me, so treated me this! (Fala calls Steven 'gou')


Tsui/y/y weibo:
9/8/ 10:33 Finally, decided to pay badminton. Really fun.


Fans asked Tsui if there's anything wrong with Steve. (because of his recent weibo entry)

15:49 Problems? What problems? There's no problems. Staunchly and silently support him from behind is enough.

22:40 Steven always encourages me to exercise. Today was my first time going to the court to play badminton.
So he went to the court to support me. I thank him for his concern.

22:43 Steven and I have always been very strong-minded. Mutually supporting each other from behind. So children, don’t worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment