Friday, October 8, 2010

Steven Ma as Safety Patrol Supervisor.

Steven looking smart in uniform appointed as Safety Patrol Supervisor.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image


Goto sm's warm house to magnify the details in the certificate:

The certificate states:

HONG KONG BOARD SAFETY PATROL
CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

This is to certify that

MA Chun-Wai, Steven
is hereby appointed as
Supervisor

Commissioner: name chop
19 December 2009

snippet from interview

Reporter: Mong Mong has 2 stars but you have 3, is it because of your seniority?
(Dai Mong Mong (who's she?) was in the ceremony with him.)
Steven: Cos' I'm older than her.
R: I mean work wise.
S: Actually, MM has been doing this for a longer period than I.
R: Really, but you're of a higher rank than she.
S: Because I'm older than her. Like the kids they'll have one star. We older people, after two years, I might even have 4 stars, oh no no, there's no 4 stars. Well, I'm older than them, if you had me start from the very bottom, I'm afraid I don't have the time. So the patrol board was good to me and gave me 3 stars right away. In fact, I only joined in officially last month.
R: Oh yeah?

credit pix to steven ma's warm house.
温馨马仔小屋

【美图】09-10年度大埔区道路及交通安全运动嘉年华活动照


source: SM's warm house

No comments:

Post a Comment