Friday, December 31, 2010

Steven Ma openly states he has a girlfriend; Sues former Manager

Steven Ma openly states he has a girlfriend; Sues former Manager
Wednesday December 31, 2008 Hong Kong
Source: On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Stepping in 2009, Steven Ma announced that he has a girlfriend to clarify the doubts of his sexual orientation. He also will be countering his former manager as he gets involved with lawsuits in order to get back justice for himself In 2008, Steven's former manager Fan Ji Wing issued a lawyers letter to Steven stating that he owns half of his home equity.

Suing former manager
Steven's former manager's actions are definitely hard to bear and disappointing, he said: "I discussed it with my lawyer and decided to sue my former manager back. After my contract ended with Fan Ji Wing, we did not have any further contact. Now we will meet again in court." Steven is prepared for the high lawyer fees on this case, he just wants to help himself get some justice back, this is more important than money.

Steven also admits that he has a girlfriend and strongly denies that he ever had a gay relationship with anyone. He said: "I have never lived with anyone besides my family, this is the truth. Fan Ji Wing has once helped me and I have used my hard work to replay him. I will not get bullied anymore, if anything I will definitely seek the attention of lawsuits." Recently Steven has been busy filming for new series "The Stars of Love", in the series he plays a fish vendor, the setting of where the fish market is located is also the place where Steven grew up in. He has a close feeling with the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment