Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Days Prior to Steven's NY Trip

On August 19, a meet and greet event will be held on Canal street in Chinatown for the famous Hong Kong celebrity Steven Ma. All fans are welcome to attend. The final show will be presented at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut on August 22 at 1 AM, featuring Steven Ma as the special guest to witness the crowning of this year’s beauty queen. The show will be hosted by the TVB celebrity Louis Yuen (Yuen Siu Cheung) and the 2002 Miss New York Chinese Beauty Pageant winner Jessie Liu. The show will be recorded and aired by TVB (USA). ! 4uTi [e  
source of ticket 0 t v"tA ;



asianfanatics 652 
Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:42 PM
Posted Image

exclusive mag scan by tamaya
source: Compact News Magazine, 綜合新聞 New York

August 19 (Thurs) @ 4pm Hong Kong popular singer and tv star, Steven Ma and well-known tv program host, Louis Yuen, will be at the Meet and Greet event held at Magnolia Fine Jewelry Store. Patrons and fans are welcome to attend the function. phone # (212) 233-7788 address: 160 Canal Street, NY

Steven weibo: 8/16/2010
Will fly to NYC on the 19th … I dread long distant flight. 


Gosh! Steven is on very tight schedule, a nonstop flight from HK to NYC will take at least 16 hours flight time. And his meet and greet event is scheduled at 4 pm. I’ve called up Magnolia Fine Jewelery to confirm that the event is still on, and it is. (Didn't occur to me to ask if there are handouts/posters for Steven to sign to hand out to fans.) Guess time is of monetary essence for the sponsors. But poor Steven! I hate long distance flight, too. And I especially hate flying in 12 0r 24 seaters small aircrafts which I did far too many times. 

8/10/2010 14:54 steven weibo
Good afternoon! These few days I’ve been preparing for my performances in NY and Toronto; exercising everyday and rehearsing songs! But the selection of songs is giving me problems. The songs for NY have been selected but still undecided on the songs for Toronto. I hope to sing more of other artists’ songs. Can you all recommend some to me? I will most certainly take them into consideration! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment