Monday, January 24, 2011

weibo 1/25


1/25  9:06 Finally finished work and at home. Four days of imperial court shoot finally wrapped up!  Totally exhausted, but can’t sleep.  Maybe because I was totally invested in this shoot so would not tolerate any imperfection!  I thought; if only I was allowed more time.. but, the shooting (date) is already up to 31. Never mind!  Anyway, I truly have to thank my colleagues in studio 13 who endured the past 4 days with me.   My sincere thanks to you all!   Also to the actors and temporary actors who knelt for 4 days in a row, know that your kneeling was very tiring and very painful,  thank you to all.


1/24 7 15:26  Days in Life premieres tonight but Yik Jo On is still in the Forbidden City battling Nip Dou Bo so can’t watch the live broadcast myself!  However, I sincerely hope that you all will enjoy this series!  Thank you for your support! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment