Saturday, February 26, 2011

7 Days: Calvin, a different type of kidnapper and extortionist.


Calvin, an atypical kidnapper from the usual belligerent kidnappers, talks in an almost hypnotizing tone; his voice low and controlled, even and smooth, soothing and cultured.  He could have  been a night DJ counseling his listeners through his mike about confession of mistakes and repentance of sins instead of being a kidnapper mercilessly extorting his victim.  Calvin is sincere when he says that he is playing Father Confessor to Mr. Chui so that he can repent his sins.  Unlike himself who will not get a deathbed confession of sins. 


Actually God did not give me a choice





But I will not admit defeat
I've already chosen my road
though difficult to travel but I will not regret

So, how much longer do you need to decide?


You're wasting the time
  If you can't decide I'll help you
I'm going to count to 5
 
If you still can't decide, then game over

5,4,3,2,1

 good!

Some people will not even get the opportunity to make amends.

No comments:

Post a Comment