Thursday, February 17, 2011

weibo 2/17/2011 - Desire different roles



2011-2-17 23:58  Yik Jo On? Some scolded, but at the same time, many encouraged. Actually, I do not choose to portray only the righteous protagonists, sometimes, tired of it too! More to the point, the righteous protagonists are actually more difficult to portray! After all these years, I’m still not tired? Fibbing you la! But anyway, I’m willing to experiment. You all like? Then I’m willing! Thank you, Uncle Choi, thank you those who believe in me! I don’t have gold heaps and jade stacks! (gold/jade awards(?)我沒有金堆玉砌) Perhaps ordinary, but in my ordinariness you get to see how I act, how I portray my character, how I perform in a series, what else could I ask for? 演易早安?有人罵,同時得到很多鼓勵。其實,我也不是只想演正派好人,有時,也覺累!再 真點,好人正派才難演呢!這麼多年了,我不累?騙你啦!不管如何, 我願嘗試。你們喜歡?那我願了!謝材叔,謝信我的你們!我沒有金堆玉砌!也許平凡,但平凡至你們會看我怎樣演,演一個角色,演一部戲,還求什麼?

No comments:

Post a Comment