Steven talks about how he has never given up on singing but that he mostly sings tv series themesongs or subtheme songs.
- As to return as a prof singer inthe music industry, he does not have that thought.
- Because to make music is something to be trifled with just putting aside some hours into it.
- Has to respect the professional singers and musicians who expend much efforts and time into producing an album that may even take 1 year or 2.
- That being said, I've never given up on singing.
- In upcoming 2013, the reality of my producing a new album is a certainty. I will have my own new songs, not themesongs.
- Right now, I'm in the groundwork preparation stage.
- I'll start with releasing 1 or 2 news songs, will treat that as my own interest, and see how's the response.
- So now I'm contact many people in the music industry, or someone who can transform my image - just a part of my artistic journey.
- But obviously I can't be like a professional singer spending much time in it.
- But still this my early career and moreover have had released numerous (tn:14) albums so I don't want to give up on it.- So I hope I can come up with a good song to be played in radio stations or various mediums for all to listen to.
website list of Steven's monologue topics in 881 Circles