Friday, May 17, 2013

ET news: Steven Ma wants to get tan fast for his new series


ETA: transcript @1:10 - Steven's on tanning his skin.
Steven: Because I portray a soldier so he'll be under the sun but I'd not been out in the sun for quite a while and the recent days were overcast so I used the tanning bed. (showing his arms) See the skin's peeling here (I: Did you not apply ..) I did but because I did not get a tan (tanning bed) for so long, actually this (peel) is not too bad, the peeling is worse on my back and whole body like a snake shedding its skin.  (I: Is it (tanning effect) always been like this?)  Well, I was being too 'greedy' so tanned myself twice in one day.  In the past I did some tanning before (for his series characters) but not recently for a long time. So now I'll wait for the body to heal, and in 2 days' time I'll do some more tanning because my character is a soldier, I can't accept myself to be so fair skin.


Steven needs to get a tan for his character in his new series, but his over zealous and excessive tanning (2x a day - did that on the day before the interview) caused his skin to peel. 


Take care, Steven.  Not worth to abuse and damage your natural good skin for a role.


So, is Steven too fair for his character as a rural army doctor, like he think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment