Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Editorial - Steven's Viet Videos

A shout out to Crystin, webmistress of SM Viet fans forum and FB.[爱你]

Wow! I was just now browsing youtube under "Steven Ma" (as opposed to 马浚伟) and found lots of goodies uploaded by Crystin including Steven's news and mvs video clips all translated into Vietnamese, and the very impressive cache of Yuan Yang Pei video clips with Viet subtitles.

You are Chinese illiterate (I think) so the translations must have been both laborious and time-consuming, right? I totally salute your diligence and perseverance to promote and share Steven's work with his Viet fans.

Again, Crystin, how did you insert the subtitles onto a video clip? ( I know I'd asked that question once before but I've forgotten your answer. ) [哈哈]

SM viet videos - youtube

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Thanks Tamaya.
    I am using Aegisub software to make subtitle. Google its name then download it and google again to know how you can use it. ^^
    About the translations on news and YYP video clips, and some mvs... must say thank to you ah, Tamaya!!!!! =))
    And, yeah, I am Chinese illiterate, but learning Chinese now ah!!!! Hope my Chinese will better someday! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The uploaded videos are too inferior so I lost my motivation to write up on YYP, but my YYP dvd should arrive soon so if have motivation and time, I will pick up my write-ups on the series.

      Good for you to learn Chinese. My ability to read and write Chinese language is self-taught too since I've only one year of formal schooling when I was in kindergarten, and thereafter I learned Chinese on my own without anybody's help just totally self-motivated. And my ability to read Cantonese was only when I became Steven's fan. So you go, girl. Make the dictionary your best friend. And if you haven't dl 'njstar Chinese word processor', you should. Helps me a lot in my translation. Even if it says only valid for a 30-day trial, just ignore that warning.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Wow! Thanks for your advice! I will dl that program immediately.
      I am extremely admire your self-taught talent in learning a vey difficult language like Chinese!
      And... Waiting for your YYP write-ups. ^^

      Delete