Monday, September 16, 2013

Movie: Steven & Yang Zi Yan's grapes stomping dance


Above video clip is the last part of YZY's interview. To watch the full video goto this link ku6.com. This is my first time seeing her on screen, and.... nope...no comments.

However, I want to comment on this very curious observation of mine and by other fans ---- how come even though Steven was there too at the time of the interview, only YZY was being interviewed?  Since filming commenced, as far as publicity of the movie goes, the male lead has beeng completely invisible to the media, much less a mention of Steven's name by them. This doesn't bode well at all for Steven! What gives?

Aside:
Haha! Their stomping dance on grapes reminds me of "Lucy stomping grapes" in "I Love Lucy". Lucy link - can skip the earlier segment and forward to 2:17 where Lucy gets into a fight with her 'partner' inside the tub!  Hilarious! "I Love Lucy" remains the funniest tv sitcoms ever for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment