Monday, January 11, 2010

Stephen Chan's Latest Favorite? - March of Million People

Steven as part of tvb group participated in march of million people. Since he walked alongside Stephan Chan during the march, in an interview with Steven, reporters asked if he is Stephen Chan's latest favorite.

Steven: There's a connection in that? They had all lined up already, nothing to do with me. (They especially left that spot for you) Nah, I guess it's because Watchdog is airing right now. Really it had nothing to do with being favored or not. What I'm most happy about is not whether being favored or not but that TVB is gradually fulfilling its contractual promises to me. Such as the cooking show and the preparation of my new album. So I'm very grateful to the management.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image



http://www.steven-ma...&fpage=0&page=1
video

No comments:

Post a Comment