Wednesday, November 17, 2010

weibo nov 17


Tsui/y/y 11/17 10:52  I’m used to being “silent”, silently support those friends who don’t place much trust in me but whom I have much affection for in my heart.  Towards Grand Master Piggy (TN: Tai Chu; Steven Ma) I won’t be ‘silent’ but will publicly support this person who is both teacher and friend.  Calling all little piggies to logon to http://event.tvb.com/43/voting/ to cast your votes for Grand Master Piggy to help him win the honor of being tv king.  After the victory, will arrange a ‘piggy feast’ to celebrate.  Little piggies, ka yao!

Tsui/y/y 11/17 11:22 Unity is strength, thank you, everybody.

steven Ma 11/17 11:53 Thank you, Tsui Jie, for your support.

steven Ma11/17 12:11 Even though having an extreme day, still want to express gratitude for piggies’ support!  Thank you!  

sources: Steven ma weibo, tsui yong yong weibo, Leung Choi Yuen weibo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment