Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Selena Li dislikes troubles; doesn’t want to date rich guys

translated by: Jessica @  selena li official website
【on.cc】 December 22th, 2010


Steven Ma and Selena Li were filming outdoor scenes for [The Thunder of the Forbidden Palace] in Kowloon City. The two have a quite a few of love scenes in the series. The series has started filming for over a month already, Steven frankly said that he has to fight and speak the dialogues at the same time, which is very difficult, he said: “This time filming this series is quite tough. Tomorrow is Winter Solstice Festival and on Christmas, New Year’s eve, I have to film as well, but no choice! Sacrificing myself, giving other colleagues the chance to earn money, hope those with partners are able to celebrate festivals with their family. This year’s festivals I’ll take it, but next year I won’t ah!


Steven Ma and Selena Li films outdoor scenes for [Thunder] together, the two have a love storyline in the series.
 
When asked Steven whether he will get married and establish a home next year? He said: “I don’t know! But this year have me withstanding. (Are you going to get married next year?) Not yet. Leave it to fate!” He frankly said that he can have no holidays at all, but for Chinese Lunar New Year he definitely should have a break, because Lunar New Year has the best atmosphere.”


Selena Li will go to a party on Christmas, she can have the chance to meet her Mr. Right at any time.

Praises Kenneth Ma as a good guy
Selena Li expressed that she has nothing scheduled for Christmas, when she has the chance she will go to a party, she said: “Christmas is for me the most important, has the most ‘love’, (so do you have a ‘lover’ yet?) have a pursuer, but not an official one (yet). At this age we will look better first.” When asked her whether she hopes to date rich guys? Selena said: “Of course I want to find someone with economic stability. After girls gave birth, their ability of earning money will decrease, but I won’t use money as requirement to find a partner. Dating very rich guys does not only bring me troubles, but we both have different values as well. Tried and got to know before, but we just don’t match.” When talking about Kenneth Ma, who is in the same series, is always said to be a good guy, asked whether she would consider? She laughed and said: “We won’t lor! I want to find someone outside the entertainment circle. I absolutely agree that he’s a good guy, but he’s ‘not good for me’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment