Thursday, April 14, 2011

Steven as Caring Ambassador 關愛大使

Yesterday, as the Caring Ambassador, Steven attended the HK Guide Dogs Association press conference.



4月13日 17:14   As the Caring Ambassador, I just attended the press conference held by Hong Kong Guide Dogs Association  Google and I lay down together to have our photo taken. It is so cute! Very happy! P.S. The blue water container in the forefront is my gift to it! Even have it signed!  Haha!

剛以"關愛大使"身份出席「香港導盲犬協會」記招,我和香港首隻導盲犬google齊趴在地上合照,牠超可愛!開心!p.s.前面藍色的是我送牠的水兜!簽咗名架!哈哈!

4月14日 11:17  This photo is taken by a HK Guide Dogs Association colleague.  Google and I checking out our own snapshots.  Haha!  But I still want to remind everybody one more time, don't get a dog just because it is so cute.   Like I have said before must consider one's time, place financial situation etc before deciding whether to own a pet or not.  Please don't get one on impulse!  Thank you!  Will post Iris' photo later!

 這照片是「香港導盲犬協會」的同事替我和google拍的"趴地全相"。Google和我一起看我們自拍的效果呢,哈哈!不過還是要提醒大家多一次,不要 因為狗狗可愛就想去養一隻,如之前所說,要考慮清楚自己的時間、地方、經濟等情況是否許可才好去飼養龐物,千萬別要因一時之快!謝謝!稍後再送上iris 的照片!


4月14日 20:24  Gotta be fair as a person, can't just have Google's photo but not Iris'!  See how 'guai' (obedient) Iris was listening to Ma Sir's lecture.  Haha! On a aside, on 29/4, I will go to Fo San  for a stage performance.  I will be able to meet with Fo San friends. (if nothing changes) 做人要公平,不可能只有google而没iris的! 看iris多乖,在聽馬sir教書!哈哈! 另外,29/4我会去佛山演出, 可以和佛山的朋友见面了!(如不改期)





4月15日 15:19    Uploading one more picture of me and Google! I like this one a lot! Also, once again inviting everybody to follow @寵物友好公園 and also on Facebook to support the Hong Kong Guide Dogs Association aka "HKGDA"!  They are all non-profit charity entities. All are volunteers!  Please support!  Thank you, everybody!  

再送上一張我和Google的合照! 這一張我超喜欢! 另再次請大家多多关注 @寵物友好公園 和在"面書"上多多支持 "香港導盲犬協会"即"HKGDA"!他們都是纯公益慈善團體,全都是義エ,請支持! 謝謝大家!









No comments:

Post a Comment