Tuesday, May 17, 2011

cute innocent Chun

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:23 PM asianfanatics #1543
This is too cute not to share with you all here.
Reposted from a thread, 'Steven's baby fat', from steven baidu

paraphrasing
fan1: Ma Zai's past photos still show him with some baby fat. So very adorable -
feel like biting his wawa (baby) face. Now that face has become a man's face, still very shuai,
but... he was just so adorable then.

fan2: First a little pinch, then a bite. So young and tender wo.













fan3: Waah! My hand's already hurting, so 'ho lien' (pitiful), now my face, too?





fan4: Your hand's hurt, but your face seems ok. Just 1 bite ba?

Cover my face so you all can't bite.

fan4: I'll tweak your nose then!
Please don't, 'nosie' will hurt!

Milkmaid, come help me!  Too many (sex maniacs) colored wolves here
(calling out to Ada Choi's character in OTTOF)
Continue to cover my face so won't be bullied.







fan4: Aiya,  just a bite on the cheek, a tweak on the nose is considered 'sik long'? 
You're too innocent la!
 














How come the people here treat me like this?















Fan: Ma Zai is not easily bullied, don't get deceived by his innocent cute look.
fan7: Ai, the above plaintive little eyes made me want to bully him more.  
Arousing this 所谓兽性…… so called animal instinct.

fan4: fan 7, what kind of animal?

fan7: need u ask? Big color wolf, of course! (sik long)

fan4: straight from the wolf's mouth. This baidu bar is a wolf den. haha!

What? Big bad color wolves? I'm terrified of them. 
Aiyo! fall down, so scared, my legs become wobbly.














fan: You guys are ingenious. But still, better rein in yourself if you want to eat 'toufu'.
If Chun mei yan (Beauty Chun=aka Ma Chun Wai) got scared off, then we'll lose out.

Just because I'm cute, you all want to bully me? Seeing me thus, you still can be so mean?


IF you continue to bully me I will.......

Ok, since you guys are behaving now, I'll revert back to my cute self.  (subtitle: she is forever remains most important in my heart.)

fanx: Ai! I'll not fantasize. You already have a sam seung yan (a beloved). I wish you all the best.

fanx, to ease then pain in your heart, let me introduce my brother to you,the very chieftain of Yuan Lang village, no other than curly locks, Gong Zai himself!


No comments:

Post a Comment