Wednesday, May 18, 2011

weibo 5/19 AIA Talk

5/19 08:52 In my talk yesterday, I shared many of my life experiences in the course of growing up.  Before and after entering the entertainment circle; the sweet and sour, the bitter and spicy; the high and low, the rise and fall; the gain and loss; the advance and retreat!  I won't dare presume my sharing was motivational for the audience but that as a self retrospection I did indeed benefit enormously from it!  [People must continue to add value to own self-worth, to create choices for self.  If one loses the power to choose, that will be painful.]


昨天的講座,分享了許多成長過程中的心路歷程。入娛樂圈的前後、甜酸苦辣、高低起跌、得失進退!不敢說一定能為聽眾們帶來鼓舞作用,但作為我一己之心靈回顧,我反而獲益良多! [人必須不停增值自己,為自己製造選擇機會。若失去選擇的權利,是痛苦的。]


TN: Steven, so proud to be your fan. Wah, must be nerve-wrecking to speak before such a big crowd.  The audience feedback is immediate, could be instant self-gratification or instant self-humiliation. Definitely no NGs allowed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment