Friday, May 27, 2011

weibo 5/27 Steven's response to News below - religion


5/ 27  23:17 Reporter friends have misunderstood!  In last night's interview, I said since 2006 in the Daily News column and later in my prose essay book (tn:圖文並謬), I had already mentioned that many of my friends thought that I was a Buddhist because my late mother loved Guan Yin (tn: Goddess of Mercy) but at that time, I actually did not have any religious belief until a few years ago when I started attending church occasionally or played badminton with church friends.  But that I have not yet to be baptized!  However, last night's interview was truly rushed so maybe there was some miscommunication between the speaker and listeners! Thank you! 


Haiz, so tiring to be celebrities.  First, has to be careful with words when speaking to anybody, because these words may snowball into something entirely different which may later re-surface to hound them.  Second, their words are intentionally twisted and taken out of context to cast a negative light on them. Third, to prevent misunderstanding has to clarify their former words so as to curb rumors and negative press.
Tiring, very tiring.




記者朋友誤會了!昨晚訪問時我是說06起年我在新報專欄和我的散文集中,我已提及很多朋友以為我是彿教徒,因家母愛觀音,但當時的我其實並沒宗教信仰!直 至數年前,我已偶有返教會和跟教友打波,只是至今並未受浸!不過,昨晚訪問時間的確很趕很匆忙,以至言者和聽者間可能有所遺漏矣!謝謝!

No comments:

Post a Comment