Saturday, May 28, 2011

weibo 5/28 back from Foshan

Steven is his own favorite model for his photograph.

5/28 23:23 Just came back to Hong Kong from Foshan.  Was very happy during the function.  Met Eric Tsang and King (Alan Tam). The atmosphere was very good, awesome!  P.S. Tonight for my performance, I wore a Donald Duck's  bow tie.*(煲吠 ) Not bad, eh? Haha! As aside, congratulations to national team defeating opponents to enter semi-final!  Awesome!

從彿山回到香港了!在活動上很開心,遇上志偉哥和大王,氣氛又好,贊啊! p.s.是夜我以唐老鴨煲吠造型演出,還可以吧?哈哈!另外,熱烈恭賀國家隊順利擊敗對手入決賽!勁啊!

* tn: lol! The English transliteration of the Cantonese words 'bo tai' (煲吠) threw me for a loop.  I was previously trying to figure out their meaning 煲= boil + 吠 = bark.  haha!

Note: From weibo, the function was a company night  for Rufeng, a China petrolchemical company, held in Clifford Hotel ballrom.  Among the invited performers were: Steven Ma, Eric Tsang, Alan Tam, Niki Chow, Wilson Kwan

attendees' posts on weibo:

洋葱姐姐-belindaWah! Steven in person is so young, youthful, good-looking, and fair
劉尛亭:(A RL fan) When it was Steven Ma and Niki Chow, everybody rushed up front to take pictures except for me. Colleagues asked me if I was the '90s but for what reasons should I go take their pictures? 







random weibo sources

No comments:

Post a Comment