Tuesday, May 31, 2011

weibo 5/31 stop pm Steven













5/31 17:07 Today went to learn the art of "deep frying"  including Chinese style prawn balls and tempura shrimps.  Awesome! 今天去學「炸功」,包括中式蝦丸和天婦羅!正啊!


5/31 15:03 I don't understand how the non friended posters can still continuously send me messages, and of the slightly intrusive kind. too.  Please show some dignity. 我不明白,為何沒有互相關注的卻能不停傳私訊給我,而且有點干擾性質了,請自重!

TN: Like his Little Piggies, I too thought Steven had disabled the PM function because he did announce to his piggies that he would when he first started weiboing.  Guess during weibo restructuring that function must have been enabled again. I, myself, would never pm him or any celebrity, for that matter, but those who did were disconcerted by his rebuke, each thinking he meant them.  Usually Steven was very tactful with his words so wonder what had prompted his bluntness here?  Did he receive hate mails or indecent proposals or batches of automated ads? lol! Anyway, I'm with the those who think Steven's rebuke is for the automated batch advertisers, obsessive fans or haters, definitely not his piggies who may have pm him occasionally.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment