Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weibo 6/9 Birth Parents vs Adoptive Parents

 
6/9  11:48  Yesterday, mentioned Father's Day is coming up. And today a friend and I discussed the issue of birth parents vs adoptive parents! My opinion is this: birth parents have the same bloodline, a connection that can never be severed; adoptive parents have arduous child raising, an unforgettable indebtedness! Of course, if someone bore me but proceed to ignore me completely; and someone who raise me up without complaints and regrets; on a rational level, both are parents but on an emotional level, I think the answer is obvious! What do you think?


TN: Yep, the answer is obvious - the adoptive parents, of course. 


 昨天提到父親節快到,今天就有朋友和我討論生父母和養父母的問題!我個人認為:生父母,有著相連血脈、永不能分割的關係;養父母,有著含辛養育、永不能忘 懷的厚恩!當然,倘若一個把我生下來就置之不理;一個卻無怨無悔的把我養大,理性上,兩者皆是父母,但感性層面上,我認為不言而諭了!你認為呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment