Sunday, August 14, 2011

collage of Steven's past characters from 1995-2011

Steven: 8/14 17:45  Amazing! Thank you to Baidu little piggies.
Steven ma baidu weibo: Who is your favorite?  Who is your first love? (not complete)


eta:  bottom collage baidu sm post 7

Which series, character first let you notice Steven, and which made you like him and become his fan?

I first notice Steven when I watched Healing Hands 1 in 2006 and thought his Dr. Joe was so naturally portrayed and of course so very cute.  But it was Better Halves who made me look up more of his series to watch, starting with On the Track or Off where his Gam Yuan was just brilliant, (didn't know then it was his first male lead), Where the legend begins, Perish in the name of love, and Brink of Law, Safeguards.

Actually, after HH1, I watched Land of Wealth but had overlooked Steven due to his limited screen time but thought Cheung Shun Man this actor was very handsome but did not connect him with Dr. Joe.  But because I was so bored with MC's lackluster performance I stopped half way. Honesty, Moses' wooden and stiff performance spoiled the series for me and his Qing look did not help matter, though I did enjoy the story once I watched it with patience.   Now I rewatch only the scenes with Steven only and Steven-Tavia because their love story is so tragically beautiful plus they looked so beautiful in the series. 

1 comment:

  1. My first love... is Ivan Sze, in Virtues of Harmony II. ^^~ Steven portrayed his character so wonderful that made me fell in love with him right away. But the character first let me notice Steven was "Stephen" in "Ultra Protection".
    Just like you, after watched Better Halves (later than it aired), I started to look up more and more his series. Now I watched almost his series, it's hard to say which character or series I like most. Each character of him, he always portray with heart... each one is unique. Now I am in love with Nie Dor Bo, he's so fantastic! ^^

    ReplyDelete