Friday, October 28, 2011

birthday cards


10/ 28 22:09 These two birthday cards, one was given by Fala, the other by Linda.  So who give which card? Can you guess? P.S. Though Tavia did not give card but what she wanted to say she said it all to me! These three sisters; as brother I will surely love them forever! 

Tavia 10/28 23:24  : Hai yo, (that's right) though I did not give card, but I, this sheep, am also very fond of this horse wo. My guess is that top is Fala's, the bottom is Linda's. 
Steven 馬浚偉 10/28 23:39 It's in the heart already, Yueng mie mei![愛你] 
這兩張生日卡,一張是法拉送的,一張是嘉欣送的。到底那張是那個送的呢?猜到嗎?[哈哈]p.s.楊咩雖沒送卡,但把想說的都跟我說了!這三個妹,我這個哥,肯定疼她們一輩子![心]

TN: Aww! How sweet of Steven declaring his brotherly love for his 3 sisters. 
My guess is top card is Fala's, bottom is Linda's.

No comments:

Post a Comment