Wednesday, November 16, 2011

one pen ma - thank you column to fans

Fans' Group Visit

Last week (tn: 11/12 -11/13), a group of fans visited me in Hengdian. Actually, much earlier prior to their visit, they had already started arranging for this visit online.

An artist having supporters is of course happy, but in my heart, they are actually more like my brothers and sisters from different places.Perhaps we may have the fate to have met each other once, or perhaps we have never me, if fact, those in faraway places, whether we have the opportunity to meet or not during our life time is still unknown! So I have always treasured every person who silently supports and loves me. Actually, what they have done for me; their efforts and thoughts expanded on my behalf; and every blessing sent to me from faraway places, I can feel them all and will store them in my heart. Today, through this column, I want to say a few words to each and every one of the visiting friends:

Little piggies, thank for your support all this time. Your visit warmed me deeply. Your friendliness, good manners and self-control left a good impression on me. Also, thank you for your gifts, but still the same words from me, don't waste your money on me,your support for me is already enough! Thank you to you all!

TN: Well, what a touching thank you letter from Steven to his fans. Like me, I guess Steven too was impressed by how his little piggies fans behaved when the passers-by so impolitely grabbed his person to take pictures with him without first politely asking his permission to do so. Of course, as celebrity, Steven would be happy to oblige but a little politeness from them would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment