Wednesday, November 16, 2011

fans visit to hengdian day 1 essay

恋霖99 video on tudou 
Video shows how tourists eagerly rushed to take pictures with Steven right after he finished taking the group picture with his little piggies. The tourists quickly separated him from his own fans without waiting his approval to have his pictures taken with them, like he is an onsite attraction/prop. Poor Steven, poor little piggies to have their meeting cut short. I find the tourists quite rude with their impoliteness, and sense of entitlement. But I guess I can understand the tourists excitement at accidentally meeting a celebrity, regardless of who the celebrity is so long he is a celebrity. lol!  And then there is that poor little piggy bemoaning that when they can have pictures taken with Steven.


Journal by baidu 恋霖99 @ sm baidu.

Have been back from Hengdian three days now but still feeling restless and unsettled, kept thinking about 4th Brother. Recall his warm smile, and his attractive voice, recall his hearty laughter and recall his thoughtfulness towards us… has been 3 days now but still can’t immerse myself in my work, no motivation, no mood to do that. The images of our chats with 4 ge swirled constantly in my head… that 2 days were so surreal. Sometimes even wonder if it had all been a dream, cos’ it was just too beautiful!

November 1st when Steven went joined the LOYEF troupe in Hengdian we were all so very happy because we could now visit him in Hengdian. Baidu organized a visiting fan group. After group discussion, the 1st visit date was set at Nov 12 and 13 these two days. Because we didn’t have Steven’s assistant’s cellphone numbers, we didn’t know where Steven would be on these days. Baiud organizer had tried ways and means to find out. Finally, found a person who could direct us on this visit – Zoe Jie. (a mainland reporter, weibo) Luckily because of Zoe jie, we got to successfully meet Steven. On the eve of the visit, Nov 11/11, confirmed there were 13 fans going on the visit. On 11/11 evening, received Zoe’s phone call that Steven would be filming onsite at 邢州王府 (palace) in the 清明上河图 sector tomorrow morning between 10 am – 2 pm. Because a fan could only make it to Hengdian at the latest 1pm, I urged all fans to assemble at Hengdian as early as possible or else might not make it.

The next morning (11/12) I was very excited and happy and nervous as I embarked a bus to get to Dong Yang. I was in constant contact with other fans during my ride. Suddenly received several phone calls from the other fans. The highway they were travelling on was close due to heavy fog, hence they would arrive much later at Hengdian. Hearing that my heart dropped. Steven et all would get done by 2pm, could we still make it? Later connected with Qian Qian (who didn’t go) who said that Hengdian had dense fog. Hengdian weibo website did not receive notice from the LOYEF troupe. Hearing that I became agitated. But thought I would contact Zoe jie once I get to Hengdian to confirm it.

Got to Dong Yang around 11 am. I immediately called up Zoe jie on the phone. She said the schedule and venue had not changed. Later I met up with Xiao Xiao, and together he and I boarded the shuttle to Hengdian. At Hengdian we found the Travel Lodge. We waited for Jun Ran in its lobby. So together we booked a room there. We waited for the rest of the visiting fans to arrive. Later we received phone calls from Zhen Zhen, Hui Hui and Lin Yue. All of them were stuck in traffic. At this time, it was about 12 pm going onto 1 pm. I immediately called up Zoe jie to inform her of the situation. She called up Steven’s side, and came back with good news. The troupe would wrap up production at 3 pm. I was relieved. But 8 of them were still stuck in traffic. I told them that if the distance to Hengdian was not too far maybe they could get off the bus and walk to Hengdian because the time was ticking away. Waited and waited for a long time. And then we decided to get out of our room and wait downstairs in the lobby. And we met Xiao Fei who was there. At this time, I made a mistake. I didn’t use this waiting time to go buy a bouquet of flowers. Finally around 2 pm, everybody arrived. Because neglected to buy flowers, we separated to run different errands. Hui Hui they all went to buy the admission tickets, while Xiao Feng, Xiao Xiao, Jun Ran, and I went to buy the flowers. When we got to a florist shop we were stunned, turn out there was no ready made bouquets. To assemble a bouquet would take at least 10 or so minutes. We decided on a bouquet of white Easter Lilies, which the owner quickly made one for us. During this 10 and more minutes, I received repeated phone calls from Qian Qian, Zoe jie, Hui Hui urging me to hurry up, making me so stressed and agitated. After the purchase we hired a pedicab (rickshaw) to take us to Hengdian site.

The rest of the group was waiting for us, and when assembled we all went inside. The entrance attendant inquired who we were visiting. We said, Steven Ma! And when inside, several more people asked us the same question. The place was humongous. We were like headless flies looking for the correct site location. After many turns and wandering around, finally a tourist guide took us there to the Xing Zhou palace which was cordoned off by a yellow ribbon. I was relieved to see that they were still shooting. So I called up Zoe to inform her of our arrival. She told us to stay put, that Steven's PA would meet us there. EDITED: Before seeing Steven and his PA, Ke Le jie, Ke Le called me to tell us to stay where we were; a driver would come and drive us to where they were, as it's quite a walk to get there.  I said fine. At the time I was quite surprised, was this not the place? Why need a car to get there? So I thought maybe still a long way to the actual site....and later found out that Steven had thought that we were still at the big entrance and were lost getting to them. Hence he sent a driver to pick up us. Steven is truly so thoughtful!!  She told us to wait, Steven’s assistant would come and get us. After a while a person dressed in white came out, and introduced herself as Steven’s assistant. She took us inside and had us wait on one side. So we waited outside another yellow ribbon. Later they said they saw Steven. I said ‘where?’ They said, “over there’! “by the pillar”! For a long time I tried to spot him and finally saw Steven with his back facing leaning against a pillar. Today he’s in a Mongolian makeover, with two thick looped hair braids. Finally could see him from afar. I felt very happy. (tn: She said she did not like the look of Steven’s Mongolian makeover in news report but when seen in person, Steven looked really good and very handsome.)



Because we had nothing to do during the wait, Hui Hui suggested that they reimbursed me the money (flowers and stuff) so we two started to collect the money. And while doing that, suddenly they said Steven’s here!!! Hui Hui immediately rushed over. I was holding the money in my hand so gotta put it inside my bag first, and then got hold of the bouquet and happily rushed over. By the time I got there, there was already a crowd surrounding him, including lots of tourists. I stood at the back and finally got to see Steven in person. I was in daze. I heard him said: “Are you Baidu little piggies ?” “Can you tell me your names in weibo? Everybody was excited. Zhen Zhen was the first one to say: I’m zhen zhen, (甄甄) .. because I was holding the bouquet, they called me to the front. I looked at Steven’s face, still handsome despite that paste-on mustache, and so excited didn’t know what to say when I handed him the bouquet. He smiled and said “thank you” as he accepted the bouquet, and stretched out his hand. Steven wanted to shake hands with me. I quickly stretched out my hand to shake with his. His hand was very smooth, very warm. I said with alacrity, I’m “Jun Jia 99”. He responded: “Oh, Jun Jia 99!” Afterwards, Hui Hui handed over Baidu gifts and dvd to Steven. Steven shook hands with everybody. And then he was called to return to filming. The first act curtain fell. After Steven’s departure, we all were very excited and chatted up a storm. I’m not all that articulate so I could only mange to repeatedly say: so handsome! So handsome! Hand so heartwarming, so fragrant and so smooth. Must have slathered with lots of hand cream. Even when I shook hands with him I could smell a whiff of the fragrance – very light very fresh and very nice-smelling.

Later, we returned to the location where we first waited for Steven. Shortly after, he had someone delivered a box of bottled drinks to us. There were sprite, cola, red tea, orange juice etc. We were all so moved, and we each chose a bottle. Forgot who suggested that we should take a picture of them as remembrance. So we all put back the drinks into the box and frantically snapped pictures. Few more minutes later, Steven came back out again!!! Master Zhong (Zhong Ye) with his iphone in hand…he told us that he read our messages on weibo. Everybody quickly surrounded him and told him “Weather has become colder, so wear more clothes. And we little piggies will support him forever!” Steven said: “Actually, it’s not all that cold yet! You all wore so much! Today’s weather is quite nice~~” And so we chatted for a while, and then Steven said let him take a picture for us. A fan chimed: “Should be have us take a picture with you. And then Steven posed in his usual self–snap style to take group picture of us, but he couldn’t fit everybody in the picture, so had his assistant take the group picture for us instead. After the group photo, many tourists rushed to get their pictures taken with Steven. Warm and friendly Steven obliged each and every request. We could only look on to see Steven surrounded by them. I heard another little piggy said: “What about us little piggies?” During the photo taking process, Steven asked where we came from? I thought to myself: Should I say Ningbo or Hai Ning? And then I heard someone said Zhejiang!.... Finally the tourists got done and they all left happily, leaving us behind. And I quickly took this lull to present to him Baidu fans’ message book. And said to him: “4th Brother, these are all best wishes messages to you!” Steven said: “Ah.. Really?!...” And later Steven had to go back to film.

Tbc by baidu 恋霖99 @ sm baidu 
99 sina blog

Watch video on Steven's 2nd interaction with fans @ tudou


从横店回来已经三天了,还是魂不守舍,茶不思饭不想,一直想着四哥,想他温暖的笑容,想他磁性的嗓音,想他爽朗的笑声,想他对我们的好……已经第三天了,我的工作一动都没有动过,没心思,也没头绪,脑海里时不时想起四哥和我们说话的场景……那两天太梦幻了,有时还想是不是在做梦啊一切都太美好了!

11月1号四哥到了横店进组后我们就很兴奋,大家都想去横店探班,贴吧也组织了探班,经过大家商量,第一批探班时间定为12号和13号两天,由于那时没有 四哥助理的电话,我们也不知道四哥到时会在哪出现,贴吧的负责人通过多个渠道打听,终于找到了这次探班的指路人——zoe姐,多亏zoe姐,我们后来才能 顺利见到四哥到了11号确定共有13只小猪去探班!11号晚上接到zoe姐通知,四哥第二天会在清明上河图的邢州王府拍摄,时间为上午10点至下午2点! 因为我们最晚的小猪1点半才能到横店,所以我让他们尽量赶早,否则怕来不及。

12号早上,我带着兴奋、喜悦、紧张的心情踏上了去东阳的汽车,一路上和其他小猪保持着联络。突然接到好几只小猪的电话,因为起大雾高速封路,他们要晚点 才能到横店,那时我的心就悬了,四哥他们2点就拍完,我们赶过去还来得及吗后来qq联系芊芊,她说横店起大雾,横店官方微博说没接到《建元》剧组在清明上 河图的通告,那时心更急了,想着到横店再联系zoe姐,再次确定一下。

11点多就到了东阳,我打电话问zoe姐,她说时间地点不变。后来我在那边碰到了小笑,于是和他一起坐过路车去横店,在横店我们找到了旅游大厦,在大堂我们等到了浚然,然后先把住的房给开了,三个人到房间等剩下的小猪,后来接到了甄甄,慧慧,林夜电话,她们一伙人几辆车都被堵在来横店的路上了,动都动不了 那时已经12点多快1点了,我马上把情况告诉zoe姐,她又打电话给四哥那边,后来告诉我们一个好消息,剧组拍到3圌点!稍微放了下心,可是他们8个人还 被堵在路上,我问他们如果近的话就下车走过来吧,时间怕不够了……又等了很久,我们决定到酒店楼下等,在酒店楼下和前来的小芬会和,这时犯了一个错,没利 用这段时间去买花,后来2点多的时候终于等到了大家,因为花还没买,我们就兵分几路,慧慧他们去景点买票,我和小芬、小笑、浚然4人去买花,来到花店傻眼 了,原来没有包装好的,重包一束要十几分钟,我们决定就买一大束百合,老板赶紧帮我们包花,在这10多分钟里,芊芊,zoe姐,慧慧都打了我好几个电话, 让我快点过去,急得我团团转啊~买好后我们赶紧坐三轮车赶往景点。

大部队在那等我们,我们一行人会合后就进去了,进门的时候那里的工作人员问我们是看谁的,我们说马浚伟!后来又有好几个里面的人问我们。景点好大,我们像 无头苍蝇一下子找不到地方,转了很久终于找到一个导游带我们过去,来到邢州王府,里面拦着黄线,看到他们还在拍戏,顿时放下心来。然后通知zoe姐,她让 我们在那里等,四哥助理会出来接我们的。

在还没见到四哥以及助理姐姐前,zoe姐又打电话给我,她说让我们在那里等,过一会儿会有个司机开车来接我们进去,因为进去还有段距离,我就说好。当时有 点奇怪,不是就在这边吗,为什么还要坐车,然后还以为进去还有很远呢。。。后来才想明白,原来四哥以为我们大家在景点大门口找不到进去的路,所以想让司机 出来接我们四哥你太体贴了!!!

等了一会儿,有个白衣服的姐姐出来了,是四哥的助理,她把我们带了进去,让我们在一边等着。我们到了另一边的黄线外等着,后来他们说看到了四哥,我说在 哪?他们说在那!柱子那边!我看了好久,终于看到了倚着柱子背对着我们的四哥,今天是蒙古人的造型,两个大圌麻花辫,终于远远地见到他了,心里很高兴。

因为等着没事干,慧慧建议说先把大家的钱收了,于是我俩开始收钱,突然,他们说四哥来了!!!慧慧立马跑过去了,我拿着钱,还没装好,只得先装钱,然后再 拿花,兴奋的跑过去,这时已经围了很多人了,还有很多游客挤在里面,我站在后面,终于在现实中看到四哥了,第一眼就看懵了,那时他说“你们是贴吧的小猪 吗?!能告诉我你们在微博叫什么吗?”大家都沸腾了,甄甄第一个说“我叫甄甄!”……因为我抱着花,他们把我叫到了前面,我看着四哥贴着胡子依旧俊美的脸 庞紧张得都不知道该说什么,把花递给他,他微笑着接过去说“谢谢!”并把手伸了过来,四哥要和我握手,我连忙把手伸过去,他的手很滑,很暖,我忙说“我叫 浚家99!”他说“哦,浚家99~~”然后慧慧把贴吧的礼物DVD递给了四哥,四哥和大家一一握了手,接着四哥被叫去演戏了,片场第一次见面暂时告一段 落。四哥走后,大家都很激动,七嘴八舌的讨论着,我词穷的一直说他太帅了,太帅了!手很温暖,很香,很滑,一定擦了很多护手霜连我的手都能闻到香味,淡淡的清香,很好闻。

后来,我们又到了开始等四哥的地方等他,没等一会儿,四哥居然让人给我们送了一箱饮料,有雪碧、可乐、红茶、橙汁……大家很感动,纷纷拿了一瓶,这是不知谁提议拍照留念,于是大家都放回去,掏出相机就是一阵狂拍。几分钟后四哥又出来了!!!手机拿着爱疯穿 越的忠爷~~他说你们发的围脖我看到了!大家立刻围了上去,对四哥说“天冷了要多穿点衣服!小猪们会永远支持你的!”四哥说“其实还不是很冷,你们都穿这 么多!今天天气挺好~~”聊了一会儿,四哥又说我帮你们拍张照吧!这时有小猪说应该“我们和你拍一张才对!”然后四哥就摆出平时自拍的姿势和大家合影,结 果感觉这样拍不到所有人就让助理帮我们拍。拍完后好多游客挤上去要和四哥合影,热情的四哥一一满足他们的要求。小猪们只好看着四哥被他们包围着,听到有小 猪喊了一句“那我们小猪怎么办啊?!”四哥在游客拍照的过程中问大家是哪里来的,那时我在想:我应该说是宁波还是海宁呢然后听到有人说浙江!……游客终于拍完了,他们开心的走了,留下我们,趁这个时候我把贴吧小猪留言册递给了他,说“四哥,这是贴吧小猪的祝福!”四哥说:“啊,真的么?!”……然后四哥又要回去拍戏了。

No comments:

Post a Comment