Friday, December 30, 2011

weibo 12/30

12/30 00:15 Could you not deceive me again?  Tonight, feel quite weary! 可以不再去騙我嗎?今夜,有點累了!

Terse entry but imbued with strong emotion. Unlike others who immediately connected his words to romantic love, I knew it must be tvb contract related, and his latter entry proves I was right in my assumption. Guess TVB refuses to prematurely release him from his contract.

12/30 21:18  Choices increase, so do worries .  Have decided to allow myself be an irresponsible person.  Everything but everything will hold off until next year.  This year I will be a lazy bone.  選擇多了,煩惱也多了,決定讓自己做個不負責任的人。一切一切,就留待明年再算。今年,我要做懶蟲!嘻嘻![哈哈]

TN: There's only 1 more day before next year, not much of a respite to be an irresponsible person, is there? But admire Steven for his ability to lift or try to lift himself out of his depression. He is after all but a mere man.

No comments:

Post a Comment