Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A cryptic weibo entry

 A cryptic weibo entry without punctuation. But to lessen the confusion of his entry I will put in my own punctuation.

1/04 01:34  Today at Hengdian I said I want to shoot this series, I'm not joking. Those in the know, wait for me; those who support me, wait for me.  Ten people, 2 families. In my heart, who dares will have it. I am certain those who dare  they are the ones who win.  I said. 

1/04 01:59 ETA: It's not Legend of Yuan Empire Founder.  Those who have tacit understand (with me) will understand. 


TN: Anyway, looking forward to Steven's new series which he obviously fought for and got it. 
--- more---in Chinese 



今天 在橫店 我說了 要拍這個戲 我不是開玩笑的 知道的 等我 支持我的 等我 十個人 兩個家 在我心中 誰敢 就有 我肯定 誰敢 給誰 必勝 我說

補充一句 不是建元 要懂的人 心照不宣

No comments:

Post a Comment