Friday, September 9, 2011

A 2009 Fan's prose on Steven's next 3 years

 Article absolutely not transferable elsewhere.

A fan's prose
A fan wrote what Steven may accomplish in the next 3 years

In the next 3 years
A contract, signed for 3 years
After 3 years
You’ll be only 41 years old
Still a good age.

1st year
Some shi fu said: you might get married,
Not sure to a new flame or an old flame
Look at you, so happy, so filled with sweetness
Knew you’d wanted to get married for the longest time.
But as for me? Still…can’t get past the hurdle.

I know if you truly got married
Many fans will sincerely wish you the best
I too will wish you the best.
Also very sincerely.

But please allow me
A little corner of my own
To grief deeply, to be heart-broken
Wonder if the shi fu’s prediction will come true or not.
My heart is a bit apprehensive
Will wait and see.

I don’t know if anybody also feels this way or not
Gloomy or not
Whatever it is
If you can’t relate
Please forgive me
And thank you for you magnanimity.

.........

As I write this
Suddenly realize
That these 3 years
Could be the most important 3 years in your life

Everyday life, career life
All will change for the better

I’m willing to accompany you
In your journey all the way

Those past years of hardships
We accompanied you through them
Wonder if that counts as 'brothers' (hin dai)
going through thick and thin together.

After 3 years
Re-reading this prose of mine
How many of them will be realized?

March forward
Treat it like a test.


Will not translate the 2nd part of her prose.
In gist, the 2nd and 3rd year are the accomplishments she hopes Steven will be able to realize.
steven baidu
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=625135001

No comments:

Post a Comment