Saturday, May 25, 2013

WTLB mv -- updated with new mv

Disclaimer: I only uploaded the MVs here, which I dl from various sources.

First 2 mvs are newly uploaded here.
It's been far too long.  Bumping up WTLB to remind myself why I became Steven Ma fan. Wish he would come up with another series that can move masses and touch my heart once more.  So much potential in him still not fully realized, what a waste! It has been too long in between, far too long. Steven, add oil.

Even though Siu Yan jie's new series' focus is on the women, I still wish Steven were in it.  


2013 mv by: 醉意浅 @ tudou link

2007 instrumental music dolphinnini@ tudou link





冥少ing @ sm baidu
 Video editing to lyrics is outstanding!  Excellent mv!

credit: zmr79@tudou - depicting Cao Cao & Cao Zhi's father son relationship mv



WTLB - 明明深爱着你 (Hacken Lee)for better quality watch mv in link 

Where the legend begins is one of my favorite SM's series. Forever classic to me.
Steven is like the character straight out of a classical Chinese novel.He totally nailed his role with perfection.

There are many more wtlb mvs online but either the mvs I like have inferior quality or the  mvs don't appeal to me, so did not update here. Clink link for better quality videos.

first uploaded on  5/1/12 8:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment