Friday, May 11, 2012

Yuan yang pei Steven on site interview




source: mainland tv station: 娱乐星天地官方微博
The reporter and crew visited the YYP set on location and did an interview with Steven.
Flash strip: Steven Ma filming in the north lives like a prince bulletin flash: 马浚伟北上拍戏养尊处优
 
Also filming in Hengdian, former TVB actor, Steven Ma, now has much more free time on hand than before. On screen he is the eldest young master, off screen he's a fitness exercise sportsperson, daily life is routine and nourishing.  But what's important is that Steven's present income in mainland when compares to that in TVB time has increased much.



Scene
Attired in western suits, Steven portrays a young master from a rich family. Even though the script requires Steven to act serious but once off the camera, Steven instantly becomes a happy and lively Xiao Ma Ge.
(Steven gives the v sign. The flashing Chinese characters are: 卖萌 (sell kawaii = to act cute). The characters in bubble are: "peeking at me!")

For Steven, who came out of TVB, be it his Healing Hands, Zhang Jia Yu, or his Cheng Wei Xing in Link to temptations, all left a deep impression to people. But in April he severed his 18 years of relationship with TVB and turned his focus towards the mainland market. The situation between TVB and mainland is very different.

Steven: In mainland, I feel it is truly quite comfortable. Because we only filmed one set per day. TVB films 2 sets per day. So here, the resting period is more than enough. This morning I finished my exercise regime and jogging prior to work. I do this almost everyday. Prior to film, I do some exercises. If have time during the evening will play badminton. I really enjoy this kind of routine daily lifestyle.

Besides his leisurely daily life, Steven also reveals that his fee here is much more than in TVB, but he asserts that what TVB is to him can't be defined by money.

reporter: Can you reveal the difference in fees between TVB and mainland?

Steven: This can't be compare. Filming fee for tvb is of course much lower. But I feel that TVB had given me lots of opportunities. Without TVB I would not have been able to film series. I think it is better not to talk about the money in this aspect.

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand what 卖萌 (sell kawaii) mean? What is it Tamaya? Can u tell me? Thank you in advance. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php

    卖萌 = to act cute

    ReplyDelete