Thursday, June 13, 2013

news: Steven Ma's Hectic Schedules.

馬浚偉有至愛無懼危險
Steven Ma has a most loved, has no fear for danger 
2013 June 13

Steven Ma has returned to TVB on a one-series-per-year contract to shoot a pre-modern series, Property Protector. He is presently swarmed with work as he juggles his hectic schedules. When not shooting series, Steven is busy finalizing the the upcoming promotions for the release of his music album this month as well as squeezing in time to train his voice and to rehearse with musicians for his upcoming mini concert at KITEC July 13 -14.  So busy, he does not even have time for his favorite pastime – playing badminton, which he said honestly make him unhappy.

Steven says: “Yeah, I’ve not been playing my most beloved badminton these days because I use my breaks to get some rest and also to do homework for Property Protector. But talking about badminton now makes me want to play it."

As to Steven's upcoming July mini concert, he is doing it as charity to raise funds for a non-profit HK Christian music youth ministry (The Bridge Music) - the total net proceeds from the ticket sales will be all donated to TBM.  Steven says: “During the show, I’ll sing my old songs, tv themesongs, my new songs and classic songs. Besides sharing music with the audience I’ll also share my life experiences. I hope you all will show support.”

As to his return to TVB, Steven says he has this warm feeling like returning to his alma mater meeting up with old classmates. Steven says: “My character this time is an army medic. He has a tough personality. He has PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) hence suffers wide mood swings. He is not only very intelligent but also very agile, hence, the numerous actions scenes. My character deviates from past roles. Can be said a breakthrough. Like a few days ago, I just finished shooting a scene having to both  fight and ride a bicycle simultaneously.  For better effect, I chose not to use a stunt body and did the whole scene by myself. Maybe because the actions weren't all that difficult so the shooting process went smoothly. Good thing I exercise frequently and play badminton so I’m still pretty agile. Coming up will be the battle scenes with numerous dangerous shoots. The producer reassured me that if the shoot is too dangerous he will arrange for a stunt double to do it. But my attitude is that if I can do it I’ll do it myself. "

“These days I’ve one other thing to do, which is to tan myself to look the part of my soldier character. But because it’s been a long time since I last used a tanning bed, the tanning makes my whole body itched and ached but what to do, can only apply aloe vera to protect the skin.”

Steven says suffering some minor physical pain just so his character would be more convincing to the audience is all part of being an actor.

source:  link weibo 史丹利澳門
news 6-14-2013 macaodaily

HKticketing website


To view enlarged pix scroll down to post# 102 in sm baidu

No comments:

Post a Comment