Friday, June 14, 2013

Updated 4th segment with transcript: Steven's interview

Scroll down to 4th segment for transcript.


3th segment clip 馬浚偉白滑到曾經被抽水?
Steven Ma so fair and smooth (skin) he was being  'cao sui' ? (taken advantage of?) lol!
Interviewer: 陳小芝  Chan Siu Ji
credit video: SomethingGoodWor@ youtube

I: Among your series, I've 3 most favorite roles. The 1st one is Chow Yong Gong from A Watchdog's Tale. (3rd favorite not mentioned in the video).  Don't know if the character has your traits in him  - coarse and crude, permed hair, (Steven: foul mouth) and also stubbles.

S: Yeah, I purposely did not shave during that period.

I: Did you like the role?

S: Very much.

I: Does he (Gong) have your traits? And what? Are you that way at home?

S: His legs gestures are like mine when I'm at home. (1:10) Also I always wear shorts and t-shirt at home. And also clip my toe nails at home even when friends are there. But I don't talk as crudely as Chow Yong Gong.  As for temper, maybe a little. Even though I look mild outwardly but when I'm angry I can look quite scary.

I: My 2nd most favorite role will be unexpected. Steps! Sing Ka Chun

S: Ha? Ching Ka Tsun?

I: And also his co-star is Liu Bi Bi (rhyme with big)

S: and many hot Latin dancing

I: Among all your series, you look the most small size in here.

S: This Ching Ka-Tsun, I'd trepidation portraying this role. Learning to dance - that part I wasn't concern cos' I didn't know how to dance at all.  So had Teacher Chow teach dancing.  (2:16) He said to me that he had never met anybody like me whose limbs in the beginning were so uncoordinated and stiff but that in 2 weeks' time could move my hips so sensuously, and could do such soft and flexible movements. You know he said that in Latin dance, like Rhumba, the hips are very important. I thought to myself, what hips? I didn't even know at first where my hips were?

 I: Actually what so good (about his character) is the tight legs hugging black pants.

S: Also that transparent netted top.  

I: It was great.

S: When I first put on that pants, I was a little scared. Because I personally am not a very hip person.

I: You are hip (note: having awesome hips), but not that kind of hip.

S: But they look ok (pants) when I wore them.

I: And unexpectedly when attired in them (pants) you (body) were not straight down but actually had a fu..fu (hour-glass shape) figure.  haha! Had a waist.  And the female audiences could see the shape. Happy?  Didn't expect that?

S: Also had a bit of flesh too.  Attired in the outfit can actually slightly associate with the word 'sexy'.

I: Bone and flesh matching.

S: Thank you.

I: I'm so happy to be able to express this secret of mine.

S: Very few people told me they like Ching Ka-Tsun

I: Use this view point to appreciate that role of yours.

S: xxxx ??  (tn: wish Steven would not keep his hand off his mouth when talking)

I: Also the character expresses your sexiness.

S:Yeah, constantly exposure..

I: No, no exposure

S: Yes, there's the netted fabric (lace), what's the difference between wearing a lacy outfit with not any clothes?

I: (to viewers) Remember when re-watch, watch it in HD.

S: And that V open all the way down here. (4:04) Dai lo wah!

I: No, it looks good. Everybody, go watch it now.

S: What's more, I was so fair skin (white) and the outfit (exposing) Those women approached me and said to me (I: sai lo. You're so agitated) "Can you not be so fair skin and so smooth, too?"  I said there's nothing I can do about it.

I: See, the people here look so happy.

S: And some guys even constantly came over to poke at me when I was so attired.

LOL!




4th segment 馬浚偉點保養?花膠煲湯包你好樣
How does Steven maintain himself?
-- he has naturally good, fair skin from his late mother
-- Fa gao (fish maw) soup
-- regular, vigorous exercise (badminton for him)
-- no special skin care regimen just regular washing.

I: Chat with Stars, I'm Chan Siu Ji, Today sitting beside me is 'liang jai' (handsome) Steven Ma, who made the women irate. (tn: with his fair and smooth complexion. Look at Steven's face (wah!) at hearing that exaggerated intro. haha!) . Here I am at close contact scrutinizing his face- no blemish, beautiful fair and smooth skin, no spots. heehee! “让所有女人气死的靓仔马浚伟,零瑕疵,美肌白滑,没有斑。”(0:25 Steven - awkward laugh)How come? You're constantly exposed to all kinds of weather shooting ancient drama.  Even your bald head get expose to the sun. (Steven: yeah) So did your blemishes (pigmentation) all go to your scalp?

S: No. I'm very careful at protecting my scalp.

I: (scrutinizing) So how come your complexion is so good?

S: Actually, lots of people have asked me that (question) Not only women but also men.  And my response is always this - I truly did not purposefully maintain my skin. Because first of all, this is hereditary. Look at the skin on my arms.  (I: wow! So fair) I was born this way.  Inherited from my mom, because my mom had good skin.  For myself, because of make-up (series), I usually use - can I say it here? (brand name)  (I: doesn't matter)  Anyway, I use some common kind of cleanser, (I: any special brand?) none. (just stuff from Watson-general store) After that, just wash face clean, and that's it.  I don't apply any cream or anything else. 

I: Because the make-up for series can take a toll on the skin. Is there any effect? (on the skin)

S: None.  As to applying a mask on my face, I can say even less than once a month.  Truly, less than once a month.  As to why (skin) until now - (1:54) I'm no longer a young child (I: True, you're at least 28-29 years old already) wah! heehee! (I: You're not young anymore) Right, not young anymore. haha! I play badminton often.  Besides badminton, always do physical fitness (gym) (I: sweat profusely) I sweat tremendously,  even when filming sweat profusely, what's more playing badminton.  After badminton, I shower -  a regular showering, just drying the body your skin is all clean already. 

I: (2:24) Ok, acting like a "niu se mo" (men crazy) let me sniff you.  Not only does not have sweaty  odor but has a natural good smell.   (S: no bad odor ga!) haha! (lol!)

S: Also, drink soup. I truly believe in our Cantonese soups.  I like to make 'fa gao' (tn: fish maw is very expensive) soup.

I: Oh, fa gao. No wonder.

S: But I don't drink it everyday.  Drink it daily has no use.

I: True -- may even be too much for the body.  Now, for this upcoming months, you must drink more soup.  Next month, oh it is actually this month - it is May already.  You'll go back to TVB to shoot a series.  (S: mid-month) And you have to promo "心照" (new album). In mid-July, confirmed? (S: yes) you'll hold a concert.

S: Yes, a mini concert

I: So you've work piled up like a mountain. So you need to take out your fa gao? (S: yes)

S: Actually during shooting a series period, really need to drink fa-gao.

I: Can you do this? In the concert (S: make soup in the concert?) through lucky draws a person is picked from the audience to be so fortunate (play on song title: Fortunate to have met you) as to drink Steven's own homemade fa gao soup.

S: Oh, that's no problem at all.

I: Something worth thinking about.

S: (awkward) yeah, worth thinking over. But truly need to drink it. 

I: I know. I'll drink fa gao soup as I listen to you singing in the concert.  (S: ok) Your concert has your new songs?  Those songs you composed while drinking fa gao soup.

S: I'll sing all the songs from the new album in this upcoming min concert. Meanwhile, I plan to have a mini tour to different places besides HK

I: Tough work so you must drink more fa gao soup.

S: Right. Don't forget to make some. (reminding audience)

I: So everybody, go now to buy fa gao to make soup.  HK$500 for a big bag.  In Macao. 

S: A bargain.


A May interview by FoneTV娛樂台《星星友偈傾》hostess: 陳小芝 aired separately in segments. videos credit: SomethingGoodWor@ youtube upload 6-14-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment