Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tidbits on Steven

secondary source
baidu

It's not commonly known that Steven likes to collect branded watches and jade items.  "It's too wasteful to buy watches, so recently have cut down considerably on purchases. I like stuff with history and culture. I've in my collection: som Wo Tin (Hotan) white  jade (和田白玉) & emeralds, and also three pieces of this jade (紫光玉) . I don't buy cars. I'd rather used my savings to buy an apartment. At least, have a roof above my head."

As part of socializing when working as a salesman, Steven had to drink Mao Tai and similar strong alcohol. Hence, over time he gradually built up a strong tolerance for liquor.  "Three bottles of red wine, half bottle of whiskey and 2 dozens of beer, they can't inebriate me.  Sometimes when work press is high and want to get slightly drunk, but no matter how much I drink, I still can't. But luckily there is another way, which is to drink champagne! Just a few sips will make me drunk!"

不說不知,原來馬仔有收藏名錶及玉器的嗜好,「買錶太嘥錢,依家買少咗,我好鍾意歷史文物,收藏和田白玉及翡翠,仲有三塊豬油膏咁嘅紫光玉,我唔玩車,儲夠錢只會買樓,起碼將來有瓦遮頭。」馬仔任銷售時因應酬需要飲茅台等烈酒,練就如酒筲箕般的酒量,「三支紅酒、半支威士忌、兩打啤酒,是但一樣都隊我唔冧!偶爾有工作壓力,想有少少微醺,但飲極都唔醉,好彩仲有個方法,就係飲香檳!飲少少香檳我就會醉!」

No comments:

Post a Comment