Friday, September 27, 2013

Song: Resounding Applause

Feng Fei Fei's 掌聲響起 35th anniversary youtube



Hope one day Steven will sing this song live; I'll be right there in the audience listening, bursting with emotion and pride for him.

Applause Resounding
Alone, standing on this stage
Hearing the sound of applause
My heart is stirred with great emotions
How much youth has passed
How much feelings have changed
I still have your love

Recalling my first concert
Hearing its first sound of applause
My tears fell unbidden
Encountered how many failures
Encountered how many waiting
Told myself to patiently endure

refrain:
Applause resounding
My heart understands even more
Your love will stay with me

Applause resounding
My heart understands even more
The singing connects our love

--- Chinese -------


【掌聲響起】
作詞:鄭國江 陳桂芬 
作曲:陳進興 
編曲:張兆鴻

孤獨站在這舞台 
聽到掌聲響起來
我的心中有無限感慨
多少青春不再 
多少情懷已更改
我還擁有你的愛
想起初次的舞台 
聽到第一聲喝采
我的眼淚忍不住掉下來
經過多少失敗
經過多少等待
告訴自己要忍耐
掌聲響起來
我心更明白
你的愛將與我同在
掌聲響起來 我心更明白
歌聲交會你我的愛
經過多少次舞台 
聽到多少聲喝采
我的眼淚還是會掉下來
經過多少失敗 經過多少等待
告訴自己要忍耐 
我用誠意換你的愛


No comments:

Post a Comment