Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Updated "Next Station, I Love You" DVD - US$14.99

Good news, after my phone call to Yesasia, the dvd price now shows its corrected price of US$14.99. Phew!  



" 下一站再爱你-Next Station I Love You" dvd is now on sale on Yesasia.com - US.  Belatedly checking up on the dvd.  Wow! Price at US$93.75?   You've got to be kidding me! A misprint? The same dvd set is selling for HK$89 in HK.

Product Title: Next Station Is Love (2014) (DVD) (Hong Kong Version)
Language:Cantonese, Mandarin
Subtitles:English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Country of Origin:France

******************************************
Apparently, Steven did the Cantonese dubbing himself.

HK promotion in high gear! Apparently, Steven and friend, Derek Lai, checking up on its billboard ads in HK.

Below are photos taken from  Derek Lai  fb July 17 at 11:09pm ·

Yuen Long District (w/Steven)

Tai Po District (w/ Steven)

Sham Shui Po District.

First posted Jul 19, 2015

2 comments:

  1. WTH? $93.75?!?! I think stupid Yesasia inflates its prices alot of times, as their stuff is usually way more expensive than elsewhere (though unfortunately for us overseas people, there isn't too much choice if we want to find a 'decent' place to buy Asian entertainment stuff without fear of encountering some malicious virus or something). I saw The Election DVD set being sold for an astronomically expensive price too.

    Now I'm not sure if I'll be buying this, since it's so expensive. Is it blu-ray edition? I didn't check it out on Yesasia yet. If it's not blu-ray, then that means the blu-ray version when it comes out will be upwards of $100???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, I called Yesasia today and was told they will look into the price. Let's see if the price changes or remains the same in a few days. It's not blu-ray. Agree with your opinion on Yesasia.

      Delete