Thursday, September 16, 2010

Encouragement to Nini

Please Give an Encouragement to Nini!
請大家給『妮妮』一個鼓勵!
2006-09-01 00:11

Nini is a 15-year-old girl who is a chronic sufferer of lupus. Because of her pains from the disease, Nini suffers terribly and is very unhappy! So I hope all of you here will leave a message of support and encouragement to Nini. Wishing her to continue be brave in her battle against the disease demon. And to wish her speedy recovery of her health!

 Thank you, everybody! P.S. Nini, this small photo of a xiu ma is my special gift to you. Hope you’ll like it.

Note: Knowing that Steven is her daughter’s idol, Nini’s mother wrote a letter to Steven telling him of her daughter’s admiration for him and of her disease, and to have him give Nini a bit of encouragement. And so Steven wrote that entry for her. 

Translator: tamaya
請大家給『妮妮』一個鼓勵!
2006年9月1日上午12:11

妮妮是一個患有紅班狼瘡症的十五歲女孩,因為疾病帶來的痛苦, 令妮妮很難受, 很不開心! 所以,
我希望每一個到這裡的朋友, 都留一句支持和鼓勵妮妮的說話, 希望她繼續勇敢地與病魔戰鬥,
並早日康復!
多謝大家 ^^

p.s.妮妮, 這張小馬照片是我特別送給妳的, 希望妳喜歡!! ^v^
*********************
Note: Knowing that Steven is her daughter’s idol, Nini’s mother wrote a letter to Steven telling him of her daughter’s admiration for him and of her disease, and to have him give Nini a bit of encouragement. And so Steven wrote that entry for her. 


********************
soruce: nini post on steven-ma.org
2008 mar 17 

Meeting my idol
During the AJCL promotion
At that time, Nini was 16-17 years old then.

After the games, the promotion ended.  The host said time for picture taking at Fok Wah.
So I went over there.  I squeezed and jostled, but I couldn’t snap Mazai’s photos.  Too crowded.  我擠呀擠,也拍不到馬仔!太多人了!

After snapping some pictures, I wondered towards the backstage aimlessly, very unhappy. Later I saw the security, thinking this must be the place.  I waited a while, but still no Mazai.  Went around to the front stage, and there he was doing an interview; looking very earnest!  I snapped some more pictures!

After the interview, I hurriedly rushed to the entrance, and saw Mazai.  Without thinking twice (though I was scared) I hurried to him and below is our dialogue:

Me: Mazai
S: Hello
M: I’m Nini ya! 妮妮
S: Ah! (suddenly exclaimed, scared me hak sei ngoh)
Sensed clicking of cameras around us,  click click click
M: Why did you yell so loudly? ( I pointed to the surrounding photographers)
S: Don’t worry, they are not reporters
M: oh!
S: You’re so tall now! Have grown
I didn’t not how to respond
S: Yeah, last night I just updated my blog
M: I know
Some onlooker said she left a message on his blog
S: You’re xxx?
Forgot her name. Then he turned around to speak to me
S: How’s your health?
I nodded my head and smiled
S: keep it up
I smiled and nodded my head again, I was so shy, I didn’t know what to say
Later, some one asked Mazai to take pictures with her
When I was about to be separated from him by the crowd,
M: I want to, also!

No comments:

Post a Comment