Friday, September 17, 2010

Thank You, Seniors!

謝謝前輩們!

2009-02-17 02:09
As actors, especially me who made the switch halfway in my career path, for them to receive acting tutelage from the veterans is extremely hard to come by!  And I, have this good fortune indeed! Truly, comprehension is not always grasped through teaching you or telling you. Perhaps, Xiu Ma is blessed, because in every series I was always teamed up with good collaborators…hmm, maybe should say good teachers!

My thanks to them all for their inadvertent impartation on many things, and for their inadvertent tips on many things.  I am grateful, more than that, I’m moved. Now, they have all become my good friends; a relationship of mentorship and friendship; indescribable. P.S. Will not talk about female artistes today. This list of actors is not complete, and the names are written in no particular order.


Wayne Lai : Cheong Zai – a phenomenal actor
He is the first person to talk to me about the rhythm/pacing of acting.  Cheong….thanks!
Lon Goh (Joseph Lee Kok-long李國麟) analyses my acting mindset, and would always support or coordinate with my acting.  Sorry to cause you so much trouble! 辛苦了!
Fat Boss, no need to say more.  In any case, he was the person who enlightened me. So, what more can I say?
 
Dad, Kwok Fung, an indisputable phenomenal Big Boss who dares to change.  Not only has he taught me a lot but also very toHe has taught me a lot, and also very tolerant of me.  Thank you.. dad!


Ah Cheung (Cheung Chi-Kwong蔣志光) Perhaps, he might not recall that snatch of conversation he had with me but I will remember it always.  Next year “marathon” we run it together.

Translator: tamaya

--- more --- in Chinses

謝謝前輩們!
2009年2月17日上午2:09
當演員的,特別是我這種半途出家的,能獲演技了得的前輩指點,的確難得!而我,就有這個幸。
真的,懂,不一定要教你或告訴你,也許,小馬就是有福,總會在每部戲裡都讓我遇上好對手......唔,該說是好老師吧!
謝謝他/她們,在不經意裡傳授了我很多東西,又在經意裡警醒了我很多東西,我感激,更感動!
今天,他們都是我的好朋友,那種師與友之間的情,不言可喻。
p.s.女藝人今天暫不說,男的也不全盡錄,排名更不分先後!嘻嘻


 ↑祥仔,超級實力派,他是第一個跟和談演戲節奏的人,祥......謝謝!

↑lon哥,李國麟,分析了我的演戲心態,更每次都支持和配合我的演出,辛苦了!

↑肥老闆,不用多說了。反正,讓我開竅的人,就是他!那,還說什麼?


↑爹,郭峰,一個勇於求變而實力無容置疑的大掌櫃,他教我很多,也包容我很多......謝謝爹!

阿蔣,蔣志光,或許,他不一定記得他在我拍"碧血"時跟我講過一段話,但,我銘記於心!明年的"馬拉松",一起跑!

No comments:

Post a Comment