Friday, September 17, 2010

When young!

2009-02-23 13:36

Ok,  brothers and sisters, here's a contrast!
The sixteen year old me, still ok ba!
Handsome enough, green enough ba... haha!





Steven's blog replies:
2009-02-24 16:00

(TN: The date on the photo showed up Steven’s age in relation to his fans.
Responses such as these:
Wow! I wasn’t even born then!
Wow! I was just 2 (or x) years old then…..)

Ha ha, I should have photomosiac (note: erased)the date on the photo…
Regret……ing!
Ai, have to admit to it….. (that old age is catching up with him!)


2009-02-24 16:28
(TN: I think in response to such comments as limited screen time & publicity. )

Actually, I’m happy now. You all don’t have to worry about me.
What I pursue is improvement, boundaryless improvement.
Maybe you all think I’m being too low profile but I prefer it this way!
Acting is an art, so entails lots of energy and time.
As a non-formally trained actor, I need to put in the extra time and efforts.
I know it, so I enjoy doing it. Don’t worry, you’ll see it! (note: his improvement)
Wait for me! Dang ngo!


2009-02-24 19:28
sorry
囉,打錯字!改了!
Sorry lo, mistyped, corrected!

(TN: I guess Steven's venture on his own into Mainland China entertainment affected him deeply, giving him the motivational drive to improve his own acting skill. But I think he is his worst critic.)

Translator: tamaya 



兄弟姐妹們,好吧,就來個反差吧!
16歲的我,還可以吧?
夠帥夠嫩吧......哈哈!

No comments:

Post a Comment