Monday, September 20, 2010

Very unhappy! Truly Very Unhappy!

很不開心! 真的很不開心!

2010-03-17 04:12 am

Very unhappy!
The fact is after being in this industry for so many years, I’ve become indifferent to any sex scandal; how many are real and how many are actually fabricated. As to the weekly magazine’s negative coverage, I was actually not angry, I only smiled, unperturbed!

But today some of the news reports on my response and stance have obviously misconstrued my meaning. But still, they really upset me. The way things are going these days, we really should not make any responses so as to avoid causing injustice to any person. This is a matter of course! The refusal to answer does not represent any standpoint, even more so, nor does it mean a fear of trouble!

The day before I'd had gastroenteritis, even the interview for TVB Weekly had to be postponed. But the new series event could not be skipped. I had wanted to go to the hospital for a shot first, therefore asked a friend to drive me there but could not make it because of the time, so could only attend the event first and see a doctor later. But I never thought that would create a misunderstanding, even to be misconstrued as my calculation to ostentatiously defuse the rumors and to deliberately draw out a clear cut boundary! Ai! I am not this kind of person, ok?

My love relationship is stable, that's true; almost 7 years now. She was worried about my health condition at that time. that was why she accompanied me the whole time. What was wrong with that? I have already clarified my future plan; perhaps some press friends were not aware of it, thus the speculations. But, what wrong did I do?

This piece of entry is written just to voice out my feelings, not to blame the press. But, what I most like to stress is that I am the kind of person who is not fearful of getting involved; or mindful of fame and fortune; or to survive, would live an ignoble existence.

Lastly, everybody, don’t worry about me. I’m fine, and wish everybody is fine too. Be Happy!


**************
related news report: Love Triangle ?
----more----

(Steven left a message for his fans: )
2010-03-18 3:06 am

Just came back from doing a show for Cartier in Macao. I've read all your messages, thank you very much. Don't worry, I'm fine!

And please promise me, I don't want you all to get angry because of your affection for me.
Your concern - I've received. And I feel enriched by them, thank you!

4th brother
--------------------
steven 2nd reply
2010-03-18 23:56

Ok Ok, Actually I'll dismiss it with a smile. Just wanting to vent! Don't worry!
Anyway, thank you all for your concern!

Let's add oil together. And live an even more splendid life!

translator: tamaya
**********************************************
很不開心! 真的很不開心!
2010年3月17日上午4:12

很不開心!
本來, 在這行業多年, 任何緋聞事非, 有幾多是真, 又有幾多是假的, 早已看淡!
周刊的負面報導, 我其實沒有生氣, 我只會笑笑算了!

但今天一些關於我的回應和立場的報導, 似乎誤解了我的意思, 但, 也真教我很難受!
事情發展至今, 我們著實不應再作任何回應, 免對任何人產生任何不公, 這是理所當然的! 不回應, 不代表任何立場! 更不代表怕惹事!

我前天腸胃炎, 連tvb周刊的訪問都延了期, 但新劇的活動不能不出席, 本想先到醫院打針, 因此請朋友準備代我開車, 但時間又來不及, 所以只能先出席活動, 完成後再去看醫生, 但沒想到會被誤會至此, 更被認為刻意高調澄清傳聞和畫清界線! 唉, 我不是這樣的人, 好嗎?

感情生活穩定是事實, 七年有多了, 她擔心我身體狀况才會一直倍伴我, 那有何問題? 我早前巳表明我對未來的打算, 可能某些新聞界的兄弟姊妹沒留意到, 才會有此猜測, 但, 我何錯之有?

不過, 這文章只想一抒己意, 絕非怪罪傳媒, 但, 我更要強調, 我絕不是一個怕事、為名利、為生存而苟且偷安的人。

最後, 大家不用為我憂心, 我一切安好, 也祝大家安好, 順心!





No comments:

Post a Comment