Friday, October 1, 2010

christian

Steven weibo
Posted Image

9/25/2010 02:09 One night in 1999, I was distraught and feeling helpless, the outcome was I got to know Him! He accompanied me for a long time and had supported me many times. But I kept questioning and doubted. But, now I truly believed, just like how it was back then that year when I first got to know Him. Maybe I have changed, but He has never changed! So, this late at night, just wanting to share a small piece of my testimony! May peace and happiness be with you all!

**********************
TN: I'm so totally shocked by Steven's revelation that he is a Christian now because he had always maintained that he had no religious faith. I'm so happy Steven has found Christ or maybe it was the other way around. I couldn't be any happier for Steven than right now. Christ has carried me through tough times, too! May he find peace in his faith.

http://t.sina.com.cn...o7iqm#a_comment

*1999 - Steven's mom passed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment