Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pu Chong Ling: Steven Ma shaved head for the 6th time

馬浚偉剃頭拍劇戴帽禦寒
文章日期:2010年10月20日

Producer Leung Choi Yuen's new TVB series Pu Chung Ling had its custom tryout yesterday.  This is Steven Ma's 6th time shaving his head for his character in a series.

He said: "I don't mind. Moreover, it had been a years since I shaved my head". Steven said his hairdresser brother-in-law was person who shaved his head. Since the weather has turned chilly Steven said he had to sleep with a hat on.  Steven said laughingly: Despite the frequent shaving, I'm not worry my hair won't grow back."  This time his character is a highly skilled martial arts person so he has to practise some kung fu moves.

【明報專訊】梁材遠監製的無綫新劇昨日試造型,馬浚偉第六度剃頭演出,他說:「我不會介意,而且已一年沒有剃頭。」馬仔表示由髮型師姐夫替他剃頭,由於天氣漸涼,晚上要戴帽睡覺。馬仔又笑說:「雖然經常剃頭,但我不怕長不出頭髮。」他今次飾演武功高的人,所以要勤練功。


weibo: Steven's bil shaved his head for him

No comments:

Post a Comment