Saturday, December 4, 2010

weib 12/4


2010-12-4 22:53 Before I knew it, I have already been in this industry for 18 years, what they contained is truly difficult to express succinctly in just a few words.  I am an ordinary person, not at all high minded therefore also wish to duly reap the rewards.  But many things cannot be forced, maybe the timing has not arrived or maybe it is just not meant to be, but anyway, I have already learnt equanimity and to go with fate.  Friends, please don’t worry I would be disappointed. Let me tell you, my love for arts has not diminished but has increased instead.  I genuinely love this artistic field with a real passion.  So I am at ease and happy, too.  I hope you all are also at ease and happy too. 

不經不覺入行快十八年,當中點滴,實難用三言兩語說清道明。我是個普通人,不清高,也渴望得到回報,但很多事情是不能強求,也許時機未到,或是本無此命,反正我已學會平靜隨緣。朋友,別擔心我會失望,告訴你,我對演藝之情有增無減,我真心熱愛這藝術,所以我自在,也很快樂,望你們也自在,也快樂。

No comments:

Post a Comment