Friday, May 13, 2011

Snoop 5/13 Tavia, Myolie as guests in AP



snippets on Stevia and Steven & Myolie.

Stevia's interview on Apprentice Chef 2. tudou

Steven: Tavai's mom is a very good cook but as for Tavia,


Interviewer: like mother like daughter


Tavia: My cooking is not bad.


Steven: You've never cooked for me


Tavia: I'll cook for you tonight


Tavia says she and Steven have previously made a pact so that she will feel reassured as a special guest for the program.


Steven: In every episode there is a special cooking skill, this one will feature the cutting skill...


Tavia: But I really want to marry him, so I decide to cut myself, because he said if we cut ourselves he will marry us home.


Steven: what marry you all? 13 of you, how to marry all of you? Only marry you!


Tavia: Marry the first one and the last one.


Steven: Marry you? Are you single?


Tavia: I'm single! haha!



Haha! Cute Stevia! And the one with Myolie was also very funny! Could hardly wait to watch AP.

 related news: 
Tavia Yeung as guest in AP 
link2  pix
different videos of same interview
AP with Myolie Wu

credit: steven-ma.org

1 comment:

  1. love Stevia, wish they could reunite in a drammma with happy ending.

    ReplyDelete