Wednesday, August 10, 2011

weibo 8/10 response to negative news



8/10 18:58  Friends asked me why I don't rebut negative news, ai! Have been in this industry for 18 years already, sometimes really feel weary. If want to hurt you there are hundreds of thousands of excuses. Not responding does not mean acquiescence or helplessness; likewise, responding does not mean will get justice! Frankly, sometimes deliberately hurting you is not always the media. Who's genuine, who's fake, who knows? Anyway it's enough that I know my friends won't! Forget it! (suen ba!) Be a genuine person, do well at work; just that by itself, I feel no regrets.

朋友问为何不反击负面报道,唉!干这行18年,有时也真感疲惫。要伤害你,总有千万个借口理由。不回应不代表承认或无能;回应也不代表能讨回公道!讲实在 点,立心伤害你的,有时不一定是媒体本身。谁真谁假谁人知?反正我相信我的朋友不会就夠了!算吧,做个真实的人好好工作我已觉无憾!

4 comments:

  1. Poor Steven! But I really Love his attitude... These words are so touched! Wishing best things come to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder who'll be the next siu sang victim of the press bash. The weekly tabloids have spent enough ink on him with their consecutive reports on him. So they'll moving on to their next victim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the TV King race (and the "bashfest" that goes along with it) is definitely underway now...it seems like everywhere I read (entertainment news articles, weibo, forums, etc.), there's some mention about this year's TV King race. It's interesting though the way that alot of the Media outlets have been "spinning" it...the latest I read on Weibo is that some outlets feel the battle is really between Michael Tse, Wayne Lai, and Raymond Lam -- no Steven, Kevin, Moses, or Ruco (well, it IS TVB after all, so of course they are going to get Raymond in there somewhere -- I am 100% sure he is going to win some type of award this year)...

    Anyway, in terms of who will be the next "victim" of the tabloids...I don't want to even venture to guess -- but I'm pretty sure we will find out very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the next siu sang will be Ron because apparently his gf, Viann, has been bashing Kate Tsui in her weibo because of jealousy. Let see how far the media will run with that story.

    ReplyDelete