Friday, November 11, 2011

One Pen Ma: Fate is always by your side.

Clear Newspaper 11/10/2011
Column title: One Pen Ma

Fate is always by your side.
I like the feel of looking up at the sky. Whether to savor life or to ruminate the past, or just a heavenly steed soaring across the skies or just in a trance daydreaming; that kind of gazing far into the horizon, that feeling without boundaries, I really enjoy and also, I feel it is romantic!

I have just looked at Hengdian’s sky; though it was not clear and sunny but slightly overcast, it is precisely this kind of chilly and gray atmosphere that induced in me a kind of full consciousness in this chilly solitude; the kind without worries and concerns, a solitariness in a bustling atmosphere; I feel relaxed and somehow think of destiny.

The first time I saw Hengdian’s sky was nine years ago. At the time I guest star in Siu Ming gor’s (Lam Siu Ming) series. (tn: Wang Zhao Jun) This time gazing once again at Hengdian’s sky is to film by Siu Ming gor’s (Tsui Siu Ming) “Legend of Yuan Empire Founder”. Both Siu Ming gor brought me here. Thinking about it; it seems quite inexplicable.

Fate is truly mystifying! People to people, things and feelings; when did they come? When did they leave? Silently and stealthily! Anyway, can't be captured by people! But what is certain is this, so long people still have the feelings (tn: toward people and things), fate will be by their side.

*天马行空 = like a heavenly steed, soaring across the skies (idiom) / (of writing, calligraphy etc) bold and imaginative / unconstrained in style

No comments:

Post a Comment