Sunday, April 15, 2012

Steven and Fala's GW interview with Cha Siu Yan (3)

Segment of 2010 6-08 Steven and Fala's GW interview with Cha Siu Yan
Topic: Steven's as clear water rumor-less; ever met wu li jing (seducing vixen)?

LINKS:
The full 35 mins interview (1)
Steven's character like PSL (2)
Steven's comments on Fala vs Linda (4)
Steven's good relationship with Fala (5)
Steven's 'mistresses' & conclusion (6)



This segment of the interview was peppered with spontaneous laughter as they discussed the subject of wu le jing (fox demon/vixen), and Steven was put on a hot seat grilled relentlessly by CSY on his experience with wu lei jing.   Very enjoyable segment. Enjoy!

---transcript ------



Csy: Paired with him were all younger sisters (miu)

Hahaha!

Fala: No Ah Jeh

Csy: have no romantic rumors at all, all of them, as tame as a glass of water

Fala: You should reflect on that (to Steven)

Csy: Yes, you should reflect on it

S: I've no attraction at all

Hahaha

Csy: So Fala in the series is a fox fairy, simply put, a wu lei jin (fox demon/vixen)

Hahhaaha

S: Actually she is really not a wu lei jing. She's a fox fairy. In the series, just on the character itself, the real wu lei jing is actually my sister in law, Queenie Chu. In the end, she is truly possessed by a wu lei jing. ………(talk about Fala as fox fairy)

Csy: How to define a wu lei jing, Pu Chung Ling?

S: on wu lei jing. She just wants to cause trouble and to accomplish own agenda at all costs.  There is no love involved.

Csy: In your real life, have you met any wu lei jing?

S: No.

Hahaha

Csy: I’m sure you must have encountered some la

Hahaa

S: I don’t believe there’s any wu lei jing in my social circle

Csy: no one ever seduced you, Ma Jun Wai?

Fala: He’s too upright. His air of righteousness is too strong –repels all demons from him

Csy: a halo around his head

S: I'd rather not have a wu lei jing, prefer a Nip siu sing.

Hahaha

Csy: the female ghost (ie.of ghost story)

S: hai ya, hai ya. Like Joey Wong

Csy: What about you, Fala? Have you encountered a wu lei jing in real life?

Fala: I truly have not

Hahaha

Fala: Only in this series lo – the character . Don’t think in the real life there would be…like in the series… so extreme lo, Truly using all means to achieve the end. Like for no reason takes off the clothes. I think in real life there aren't many like that. Truly have not seen it, esp. since I’m a woman no chance of that.

S: they won’t take off the clothes.

Fala: some would do it.

S: talking about which, I just recall something.

Csy: Finally, you recall one wu lei jing

S: more modern days' one. Some wanting to achieve their goal they will seduce. In this society if you say there’s none then that’s not possible. I believe there are. But as whether I've had encountered any or not, maybe I did encounter some but did not realize it, or that I had just played dumb to their advances, so there may be some. But then they would not have been my good friends. If we can be good friends, usually our basic moral values and attitudes are quite similar. 

Csy: Were there any people who flirt with you, or hit on you? Want to be out alone with you? To eat or drink, Ma Jun Wai?

S: I can’t very well say there’s none, else would lose out.

Hahaha!

S: actually there have been some.

Csy: you would go out with them right, right?

Hahaha

Csy: Hahaha. So funny. Ma JunWai’s facial expression

Fala: Can I scan his look for the listeners?

S: I was just trying to recall if I did or not

Hahah

S: Well, if it’s normal activity can go. But if it is too much then maybe not

Csy: only to have a meal ma

S: having a meal is ok.

Fala: having a drink is ok too?

S: also have to see to what extent her feeling (for me) is.

Csy: alone on a date with Ma Jun Wai wo?


S: See if I have good feeling toward her or not lo.

Hahaha

Fala: So, how many times have you done it?

S: not that many

Csy: Wah, you've no good feelings towards any at all?

S: No no no. it is different now at my age. Also has to be fair to the woman. Maybe she did not have any other ideas just truly wants to be good friends, that’s all.  So far, those I’ve met are all pretty good.

Csy: (persisting with her pointed question) So if a woman wants to have a date with you alone, Ma Jun Wai will go, if he is not too heartless?

Hahaha

S: Have to see what we are going to then. 
haha
Csy: What about you, Fala?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. He was so cute. funny. Thanks Tamaya. Haha.

    ReplyDelete