Monday, April 16, 2012

2010 Steven & Fala GW interview with CSY (4)


Segment of 2010 6-08 Steven and Fala's GW interview with Cha Siu Yan
Topic: Steven's comments on Fala vs Linda.

LINKS:
The full 35 mins interview (1)
Steven's character like PSL? (2)
Steven's comments on wu lei jing (3)
Steven's good relationship with Fala (5)
Steven's 'mistresses' & conclusion (6)


Steven is asked his opinions on Linda vs Fala in this 2010 Eileen Cha’s radio program
Partial transcript -- omitted the last few minutes of the clip when Fala talks about her friendship with Linda and Tavia


---- below transcript on Steven's take on Fala vs Linda--


CSY: Compare Fala to Linda

S: (pause) I’m very happy..

CSY interjects.. Who would you watch over more?

S: Ai .…ahah

CSY and Fala’s knowing ahhhh!

S: Actually I’m fond of them both. Right after Linda won her Miss International Chinese beauty pageant she filmed her first series with me, that is VOH 2. As for Miu (Fala) not long after she entered the first series that she collaborated with me was as my younger sister (miu) in Steps, right? And also later in AJCL

Fala: Yeah, A Journey called life.

S: Oh, that’s right, as my miu, and then it’s Ghost Writer, and then Links to Temptation as my girlfriend. So my fate with them is very strong. But they exude a different feel to me. At first sight when you see Fala you’ll….

CSY: Swallow saliva first before dare to say it..hahaha

S: no…haha..you’ll.. actually Fala is very straightforward…her personality is that way...

CSY: yes, Fala is that.

S: Her personality is …her determination is very strong. She’s scared of no heaven or earth (bold). She is very thorough in her thinking. She like "I’ve no problem (ngo mo so wai) let’s do it first or whatever." Her thinking is very insouciant (sa tiut灑脫) Linda, on the other hand, will give people impression that she is..she is..

CSY: tough?

S: yeah, outwardly tough, but actually she is quite vulnerable

CSY: She’s a greenhouse little flower

S: Yes, I sometimes feel that it is quite tough for her to be in this field, personality wise. Maybe she grew up overseas.

CSY: Fala too

Fala: I think it depends on individual personality

S: I guess. But anyway comparatively, needing more care would be Linda’s kind of personality. Say, if they were both my real sisters, I think I would have to spend more time with Linda, while this one (Fala) she’ll be fine. (dat gei la)

chorus: Hahaha!

CSY: caring here means mental support, like resolve some problems for her, but Fala doesn’t need that. Fala’s very independent, can resolve them.

S: Well, not so. We have had talks too

Fala: I also have problems needing his help to resolve.

S: She does call me up occasionally too.. Because we get together more often

CSY: Fala?

S: Yes, Fala. As for Linda, sometimes we got together, sometimes we talked over the phone. Or when we accidentally bumped into each other in the company we would sit down for a chat. So..

CSY: If you had a flask of soup, who would you give it to drink?

S: half each. Hahaha

Fala: How else could he answer?

CSY: So you wouldn’t have any for yourself?

S: Never mind because I would not just make one flask.

chorus: hahaha!

CSY: How many flasks of Steven’s soup you have partaken?

Fala: Quite a few. Cos’ during that period (GW) everyday he went to a certain place to buy soup that people had made for him and he brought it back to work.

S: Those were nutritious herbal soups.

Fala: And often times he would also bring his own homemade soups to work. So keeping a continuous supply, basically we had soup to drink everyday. So he brought the soups (tong siu) to share with us and tell me that this is what and what soup..

S: like ching po leung

Fala: mg zi mud gwai (don’t know wth it was) hahaha

CSY: So ancient costumes drama, like Pu Chung Ling taken over, have some yok choi tong hahaha Hahaha! S: Had to take care of our health ma haha

………………..
S: There's another person I've to mention, Tavia. I'm also very fond of her. So if I could make a series with all three of them that would be so great.

CSY:  Well, there is another person you haven't mention, your girlfriend?

chorus: hahahahahaha

S: She's not in the showbiz ma.

chorus: hahaha

CSY: So won’t she be jealous.

S: (purposely misunderstand) Tavia?

CSY & Fala chorus: No your girlfriend.

Fala: I don't think she would.

CSY: Hearing you keep on mentioning this artist's name, and not her name, and I 'sek' (love) this one and I 'sek' that one?

S:  But she understands. And it’s not like they don’t know each other.

……….

CSY: Won’t your sisters (including Tavia) be jealous of each other? Ma Jun Wai.

S: No…

CSY: Is there, Fala?

Fala: No…because actually... I feel that if he thinks that person is easy to get along with and is a friend he likes, usually I get along with them too. Because our personalities are quite alike . So Tavia and Linda are among my good friends in the entertainment circle, too. Linda when she has concerns she can discuss them with me. …………….

related material SM most worried LC bullied 

No comments:

Post a Comment