Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Steven and Fala's GW interview with Cha Siu Yan (6)

Segment of 2010 6-08 Steven and Fala's GW interview with Cha Siu Yan
Among 3 sisters, which of them would Steven pick?

Did I mention I love listening to Steven's laughter? Well, I do. It is so spontaneous and infectious and happy sounding. This is a laughter-a-galore segment.  Enjoy!

LINKS:
The full 35 mins interview (1)
Steven's character like PSL (2)
Steven's on wu lei jing - vixen (3) 
Steven's comments on Fala vs Linda (4) 
Steven's good relationship with Fala (5)



Csy: This big brother, Fala, what’s magnetic about him, this Ma Jun Wai, that you listen so much to what he said?

Fala: I truly listen to him.

Csy: I know sometimes he called you up directly. And told you all what he thought over the phone.

Fala: But I believe the stuff he said. After all, he’s been in the industry than us for a much longer period. Hence he has more experiences. Like even how to get along with other people, and when encounter situation that I won’t know how to react, these I will ask him. Particularly at work on how to act, or how to portray the character, all I will ask him too. And truly, he willingly help out

Csy: you have a girlfriend, but if you could have a mistress, would you pick Fala, Linda, and Tavia, let you choose too.

Hahaha!

Csy: haha! look how happy he is. So happy. So floatingly happy! Hahha!

Fala: He probably wants us all

S: May I have them all?

Hahaha!

Fala: I know him so well.

Csy: have a harem

Hahaha!

S: so can have a different one for a different mood

Hahaha!

Csy: you said that, so what mood for what kind of girlfriend?

S: I don’t know, have not thought it through yet just that one for a different mood.

Hahaha!

Fala: he’s too overly happy

S: This one is good for at play. Going out to have fun.

Csy: go to disco. Or to karaoke. With Fala will always go to k.

S: Did that already

Hahaha!

Csy: seen them all already, and her parents, too?

S: Well, they had to meet her big brother. (meaning Steven)

Csy: right, right. What about Linda?

S: Linda? Linda can go to

Csy: to the beach?

S: to Paris

Fala: Paris? And she’ll even pay for herself even.

Hahaha

Csy: ok, so Paris for Linda.

S: or go traveling

Csy and Fala: And Tavia?

S: Ah Yi ah, ah Yi?

Csy: Mop the floor

Fala: Haha! mop the floor. She loves to mop the floor. I once suggested to have her come over to mop my floor

S: No, no!

Hahaha!

S: I think we can go shopping. Because she is very good at keeping tabs on the prices. And will not squander money. She’s good at that.

Csy: so everybody has her own strengths. Ok thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment